Goudiya Youth Forum
To spread the message and process of spreading peace and harmony in the world. To make this world a better place to live for all. IGVT believes that the vehicle of this changes is Young Population of India and therefore has created this unique and powerful program to create the impact . The much discussed demographic advantage in favor of India will only be useful only once this youth power is holistically developed, well-educated and balanced in its views. This is possible and sustainable in long run only by reviving the intellectual dynamism amongst youth by inculcating and imbibing the principles of true spirituality in the material context.
- Holistic development of personality of youngsters who will be strongly grounded in the principles of true spirituality as mentioned in our scriptures
- Understanding the principles of spiritual science practically and carefully balancing it against material endeavors
- To create leaders of tomorrow, who will spread the message of universal brother hood and peace
- Regular weekly classes at well-equipped Conference room at 3rd Floor of Shri Raman Vihari Goudiya Math , Janakpuri on Saturday 5 PM to 7 PM . The sessions shall be followed by sumptuous Dinner prasadam
- Monthly- Theme based workshops
- Excursions on six monthly basis
- Residential program at the Math at regular intervals ( One night – two days or two nights three days, depending upon availability of time with the participants)
- Language used will be mix of Hindi and English both
The programs is only meant for those select individuals who are committed to make themselves successful and happy. The individual must be between 17 to 25 years of age Those pursuing their Undergraduate or Post Graduate degrees should look at this program seriously
Representative Content only
|What is spirituality and how it is different than religionism||Why at all we need to understand spirituality
|Does spirituality have a role in our lives or is it theoretical topic/myth?
|How to live a contended life full of happiness and success
|Deeply Understanding Success
|How to manage available resources time, money, family, friends|
|Why I feel depressed and how to manage stress
|How to work in team
|How to manage peer pressure
|How to handle relationships|
|How to handle FOMO||Can I be truly successful in life ?|
|Does Success give happiness?||Is young age OK to understand principles of spirituality|
Program Director:Shirpad Bhakti Vedanta Padmanabh Maharaj .
BV Padmanabh Maharaj before joining Srila Gurudeva’s mission on full time basis in 2003 was pursuing his PhD degree at the Department of Material Science & Engineering at the University of Florida USA. His research area was Semiconductor Materials and the topic of research was Transparent Conducting Oxides (TCO). He had joined University of Florida, USA after completing his B Tech Degree from National Institute of Technology (NIT), Warangal. He has been practicing and preaching these principles for last two decades now. He is passionate about transferring the spiritual knowledge received from Guru Parampara to the youth of the country. Currently he is serving as the Secretary of International Goudiya Vedanta Trust, New Delhi India.
Program Coordinator: Dr Neeraj Sharma (Nand Kishore Das).
Dr Neeraj Sharma holds a M.Tech from IIT Kharapur and PhD from IIT Delhi. He has more than 25 years of corporate experience in leadership roles in best Known organizations including various MNC’s. Also known as the “Bheeshma Pitmah” of Technology Based Education in India, he has worked in the leadership roles for the best known names in Ed Tech Industry such as Hughes, NIIT, UpGrad, Great Learning, and is currently the Director of Partnerships at Teachmint
For registrations and queries: Dr Neeraj Sharma @ 9811122237 ( whatsapp and voice)