A building is as strong as its foundation. The foundation of any country and the society is its young generation. This program aims to create individuals from a young age who are strong in material education but in the context of spiritual foundations. This also breaks the myth that the spiritual education should start at the late age of the individual. The program aims to leaders who practice the spirituality from the early age and become the leaders of the society tomorrow in the real sense of the term.
- Understanding the importance of discipline and regulation
- How to obey to the instructions of the superiors
- Right way of dealing with seniors/juniors and peer group members
- Holistic development of personality of young children of the society who will be strongly grounded in the principles of true spirituality as mentioned in our scriptures
- Regular weekly classes at second floor at Shri Raman Vihari Gaudiya Math. Every Sunday between 10.30 AM to 12.30 PM
- Excursions on six monthly basis.
- These children make a play presentation every year on a spiritual theme on Nand Utsav every year. This is a wonderful show and audience wait for this show. Year 2022 witnessed “Learnings from the life of Namacharya Hari Das Thakur”
- Language used will be mix of Hindi and English both
The programs is only meant for those select individuals who are committed to make themselves successful and happy. The individual must be between 5 to 17 years of age Those pursuing their school education are the right target audience of the program.
Representative Content only
|· How to be disciplined||· What is a Dhaam|
|· Importance of cleanliness||· Importance of going to Dhaam|
|· Importance of proper behaviour||· What is meant by Spiritualism|
|· What are our scriptures||· Who is a saint|
|· Why reading scriptures is important||· Does god exist|
|· What should the aim of life||· Who is God|
|· Meaning and significance of festivals||· Can I be a spiritual person yet successful|
Program Coordinator: Shripad Neeraj Kumar Das ( Shri Neeraj Prabhu)
Shripad Neeraj Das is a Senior devotee associated with Shri Raman Vihari Goudiya Math. He holds a BSc degree in Biology from Meerut University and M A in English from Meerut University. He is one of the founding member of the Little Goudiya Program and has been serving here ever since the program started 8 years ago.
Program Coordinator: Sushree Mamta Devi Dasi ( Manisha Arora didi)
Sushree Manisha didi has been running this program for the last 8 years. She is a graduate from Rajasthan University and also holds BEd from Rajasthan University. She takes deep interest in the principles of spiritual science and has been teaching the same to the younger children of the society for some time now.
Program Coordinator: Sushree Varsha Dasi
Sushree Varsha Dasi didi has been running this program for the last 8 years. She holds a B. Com degree from Madras University and B. Ed from Kurukshetra University. She takes deep interest in the principles of spiritual science and has been teaching the same to the younger children of the society for some time now.
For Registrations Contact : Shirpad Neeraj Das Prabhu at 9311619131