Goudiya Girls Group
Every limb of the society is equally important and has a specific and important role to play. The role of the girls in the individual’s life and for the success of the society is generic and also specific , therefore require proper and structured training. IGVT has conceptualized this program to make the role of girls/women more empowered to help the individuals/families/society to attain the real goal with ease and efficiency. This program has been successfully running for last 7 years. Needless to mention during the covid there was a break.
- To empower the girls/women of the society
- To make them understand their role in the family and society as mentioned in the scriptures
- To train them in the activities where their natural strength lies e.g. cooking prasadam for the thakurjee, training the kids in material virtues as well as spiritual values
- Creating harmony in the family so that the entire family realizes its material and spiritual goals
- Weekly classes are conducted at Shri Raman Vihari Goudiya Math on the 4th floor at every Sunday between 10.30 AM to 12.30 PM
- Excursions to various places in Dhaam is organized at 3 to 6 monthly basis
- Training on how to support by our sewa ( chappan bhog, phool maala sewa etc) during various festivals in the math.
- Practical training sessions are conducted on cooking/arti/preaching/phool sewa etc in the math during various sessions and during festivals
- Discussions to encourage peer learning on creating the balance between busy household life and practicing spiritual principle
- Discussion on how to bring the family members closer to spiritual life and how to help the male members to advance in the spiritual life.
The programs is meant for girls and women who wish to advance themselves in the spirituala life. Those girls/women who wish to create a balance between material life and spiritual life will find this program very meaningful. Those girls/women who wish to hone their skills in the roles natural to girls/women should regularly attend this program.
Representative Content only
|· The significant role of Girls in the society||· Nagar Sankeertan|
|· How a girl can create a impact in family and the society||· What is spirituality|
|· Katha on Various Spiritual topics||· Difference between religious vs spiritual activity|
|· How to make prasadam||· Phool decoration sewa|
|· How to distribute||· Preaching the kids at home|
|· How to honor prasadam||· How to take lead in the society|
|· How to serve family||· Topics of Seasonal Flavour|
Program Coordinator: Sushree Ramani Shiromani Dasi ( Rashmi Katyal didi)
Sushree Ramani Devi Das is a senior disciple of Om Vishnu Pad Ashotar Shat Shri Shrimat Bhakti Vedanta Van Goswami Maharaj and has been practicing principle of Goudiya Vaishnavism from more than a decade. She is graduate from Delhi University. Her 3G team and LG team together puts up the annual show on the Nand Utsav day. This year ( Year 2022) the theme was : “Teachings from life of Nam Acharay Hari Das Thakurjee”
Program Coordinator: Sushree Sudevi Devi Dasi (Swati Arora didi )
Sushree Swati Devi Dasi is a disciple of Nitya Lila Pravishta Om Vishnu Pad Ashotar Shat Shri Shrimat Bhaktivedanta Narayan Goswamin Maharaj and has been practicing principle of Goudiya Vaishnavism from more than a decade. She is a graduate from Delhi University. She has contributed not only to 3G but LMPY too. Her 3G team and LG team together puts up the annual show on the Nand Utsav day. This year ( Year 2022) the theme was : “Teachings from life of Naam Acharaya Hari Das Thakurjee”
For registrations Please contact : Sushree Ramani Shiromani Dasi @ 95827 90814 or Sushree Sudevi Devi Dasi at 98999 59512